The Fitzgibbon Workplace Law, Legal Alert (March 2018) is out. This edition covers:
- Court of Appeal Clarifies Bonus Eligibility on Termination
- Is There a Cap on Common Law Reasonable Notice?
- Constructive Dismissal Based on Poisoned Workplace
- I’m Getting Tired of the Contractual Termination Clause Discussion and Here’s Why
- Do You Have to Provide Job Search Assistance or a Reference Letter?
- The Scope of Documentary Production at Arbitration
- Breach of Privacy through Facebook Posts
- Terminating an Employee for Just Cause – Tough, but Not Impossible