Last week I published the first issue of 2019 of the Fitzgibbon Workplace Law Newsletter, Volume 2, Issue 1. The Newsletter contains the following articles:
- Ministry of Labour Publishes New ESA Poster and Your Obligations
- Permanent Residency as a Condition of Employment
- Does a Non-Solicitation Clause Require a Geographical Limitation?
- Frustration of the Employment Contract – What’s this Mean (Really)?
- Anticipatory Termination of Contract
- Defamation and Employment Law – A Bad Mix
- Medical Cannabis and the Duty to Accommodate
- Articles and Developments of Interest